Sunday, August 11, 2019

VIRTUE CIDER - ROSE

VIRTUE CIDER ROSE

60 PTS - (AP 08/11/2019)

I've recently been looking for a rose cider to get behind. I've been asking for as many different labels and this is what Inbev (Anheuser-Busch) brought me. Kuddos, for even having brought me anything. They send in 5 different rose ciders. 


I was expecting something sharp and modern. What I got was a very well designed pink can obviously targeting women. This was good. Someone really thought about this one before rushing to slap on a label sticker to a plain aluminum can and forcing it out in the public. I see this everyday. 

I cracked the can open and got this...(copy and paste from my Untappd profile): 
- Tart and not much of anything else. I'm looking for a red rose apple cider. Not tart rose in a can."

That's pretty much it. It was tart! Tart all the way with zero flavors of any sort of fruit including apple. The can design is great, but the product is not. PASS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment