Sunday, November 7, 2010

ADDRESSED TO CASEY McNERTHNEY FROM SEATTLE PI - BELLTOWN CRIME

from Antoine Pin
to caseymcnerthney@seattlepi.com
date Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM
subject Sunday night Crime in Belltown
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 10:18 PM (0 minutes ago)
I just got Punched in the face by some drunk GB Packers fan as I was driving on Wall St. The beer toting, late 20's, white male, opened my car door after I asked him why he jumped in front of my car and he proceeded to sock me clear across the face. WHILE I WAS DRIVING. It takes Seattle PD 20 minutes to dispatch the call and then they get redirected to Western and University for a less priority call. What's going on with our Belltown Crime Stoppers?? Why is our Police Department SOOOO bad?? And how do we as residences stop this?? THIS IS PATHETIC.

Feel free to call me or email me anytime Casey. I'm livid. I want some butts and I want them now.

--
Antoine Pin
410.212.8355 Cell
Winemaker / Video Reporter / Owner
Vertical Selections Brands, LLC

antoine@verticalselections.com
antoine.pin@gmail.com
http://verticalselections.com
http://undergroundwinos.com
Twitter: @winos_seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment